SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Twenty Fifth Day Christmas Celebration

I loved being able to make up some plates of cookies today and take them to people that live around me, and my visiting teachers and those that visit teach and home teach me.  I still have some plates left on my counter that I still need to give out.  I remember when I was little, my Mom used to bake all kind of goodies and our dinning room table would be full of all these things.  Then on Sun she would help us make up plates full of all the different varieties and take them to people in the ward.  That is what it reminded me of today.  I loved the little traditions we had as I grew up.  My parents were good at showing me how to serve and love.  They still give and give even today.  They always seem to be delivering something to somebody.  I love thier example.

Went to Music and the Spoken Word this morning.  I love this time of year with all the music that is around.  It touches my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment