SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Thirtieth Christmas Celebration

For my celebration tonight I went to the Kurt Bester Concert.  It  was wonderfully festive and I so enjoyed just being able to walk there and be a part of that.  My friend Mike had tickets, which was so nice because the seats were second row.  There is so much talent that is shared at the holidays.  I am grateful for all who share their talents in a way that bring joy to others and I that is what I experienced tonight.  Kurt Bester even gave out sheet music to a new Christmas carol he had written. 

So at this Christmas time, may each of us be inspired to know of ways we can share our talents with those we love, with those around us who need a little joy.  May we not short change ourselves about what our talents are.  May we have the courage just to share them and improve on them.  I garuntee it will make someone else's day brighter.

If you haven't made chex party mix yet this season, I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment