SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The 34th day Christmas celebration

It snowed through the night and into this morning.   It is a good thing it did too because today is the first day of winter.  We can't have that without snow, if you ask me.  I got up and went walking again with my Daddy and do you know where I found him when I pulled up to his house early this morning?  Out shoveling other people's drive way and side walks.  For those of you who know my Dad, that probably doesn't surprise you at all.  I just silently said a little prayer that some day when my Daddy needs that done for him, that someone will be there.  My Mom and Dad are always doing things like that.  Always thinking of others.  What great parents I have.

Working on Christmas gifts is a favorite thing for me to do.  I like being able to make things for the people I love.  I always find that it means more.  I hope my parents like what I am making for them.  They really are amazing people and I don't think they even know how many people's lives they touch.  I think that makes them even more special.

I made this dessert today that was really whipped creamy.  I lvoe whipped cream.  I always get extra on my hot chocolate.  So this dessert was perfect for me.  I don't think there is such a thing as too much whippen cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment