SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The 42nd Day Christmas Celebration

I decided to have a Princess Party today with 6 of my nieces.  Annie, Booboo, Lulu, Pumpkin, Nelly, and Scarlett all came to my house for a party and sleep over.  We all wore tiaras and beads.  We went to the store and bought treats, swam at the pool, painted our nails and put sparkles on them, watched movies, ate junk food, had mac and cheese for dinner and just played together the whole night.  It snowed and I enjoyed that.  We watched Cinderella and Enchanted.  Both were great.  I sat there on the floor surrounded by these beautiful girls and I am just so glad that they would let me be a part of their lives.  I love them so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment