SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The 41st Day Christmas Celebration

It has been tradition for some time that I go skiing with my nieces and nephews during the holidays.  I love this time together with them and I am glad they think I am still somewhat cool enough to hang out with.  Although the day was busy, it was great to be with them.  I think the world of my nieces and nephews and I love being with them.  I am glad they let me be a part of thier lives.  So after two days of skiing I am sore and I am going to go get some hot chocolate from starbucks and soak in a hot tub.  What a way to celebrate. 

I will surely post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, the tradition will continue. I know our kids look forward to the day their Mom isn't too whimpy to send them on a plane. ;)

    ReplyDelete