SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Twelfth Day Christmas Celebration

The Radio City Rockettes is a favorite of mine at the holidays.  When they are in town I can't not go to see them.  It is a must.  I asked my niece Annie if she wanted to do something fun and then I surprized her with this little show.  The Rockettes are amazing to me.  I love how they are so in tune with each other that they can perform so precisely.  Like thier toy soldier routine is incredible.  And at the end of thier performance they read from the bible and enact the nativity.  At Radio City Music hall in NYC they actually use live animale and have camels walking across the stage.  In SLC they didn't but it was still a beautiful way to end the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment