SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the 50 days of Christmas Celebration is starting

I have really decided to Celebrate Christmas with gusto this year and I want to invite you to join in.  This time of year just makes me happy and brings joy and peace to my heart.  I know that it is because of the season and the wonderful hoildays we celebrate at this time, both Thanksgiving and Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.  I am by no means excluding Thanksgiving or skipping over it, so not to worry.  But I feel that the spirit of Thanksgiving and the spirit of Christ that are so profound in these holidays are really bound together in harmony and intertwined in all that this season is about.  So I am celebrating them in harmony with each other. 

Hence, I decided to Celebrate 50 glorious days of Christmas and it will start here in a day or two and will continue to the 6th of Jan.  And I am going to celebrate with good music, beautiful scripture, sweet treats, family and loved ones.  I want to make a new treat every day.  To me, this just sounds like fun, (both the baking and the eating) but I will defintely share the really good treat recipes here on my blog.  And I can't wait for my home to be filled with holiday baking smells and oodles of food to eat and to sharre.  So Happy Thanksgiving to all and Merry Christmas. May you find wonderful and new ways to celebrate all that is good and wonderful this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment