SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Seventh Day Christmas Celebration

I decorated my trees already.  It has been a work in progress.  I have four total in my home.  I love seeing the lights on the trees.  I have been noticing more and more lights going up as I drive around.  The lights at Christmas are always one of my favorite things.  Even though in AZ we didn't have snow, people really did it up with lights.  Those on temple square, both in AZ and here in downtown SLC are incredible.  Have you ever noticed that Christmas really shines with light--on trees, houses, city streets, and in people's eyes.  As I look at all these things, can't help but think about the star over bethlehem and the source of all light.  D&C 88:6-13  May we all enjoy the true LIGHT and all the little lights that remind us to shine our light for others.  Going to go make my treat now.  Cinnamon rolled cookies.  Will let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment