SLC temple at Christmas

SLC temple at Christmas
The Nativity and the Temple- what a great connection

Monday, January 3, 2011

The 47th day Christmas Celebration

Don't take Christmas away.  I am not ready for it to go.  Luckly I still have some gifts left to open under my tree.  I opened the gift from work yesterday.  It was a nice leather bound book.  I still notice that there are many lights still up and the "sounds of the season" music station on my cable still plays Christmas music.  I still listen to that in the morning as I wake up. 

That word STILL is a powerful one.  We should be STILL at time and "know" that God is there.  We should let Him STILL the storms of our lives.  AND We should STILL keep the things of Christmas close to our hearts like Marry did. 

To bad saying Merry Christmas right now brings you weird looks!  I would still do it. 

3 comments:

  1. I NEED to know what happened the last 3 days, my dear! You can even change the date on the post at the bottom under "post options"! ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to access this account again. but I am racking my brain trying to figure this out. Be patient and I will continue to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete